Sunday, May 8, 2011

Burger Babies, Baby

Charleston has been in dire need of a good burger joint for some time now. Luckily for us downtown, one has just opened up on King Street in Tacone's former spot.



Burger Babies touts their "small buns, big flavor". The sliders are decadent mini burgers served in a charming carry-out box with twice the amount of fries to burger. I ordered a regular hamburger with cheddar fries; the burger was absolutely delicious, I just wish I had more of it! Especially for the price: I paid $8 for the burger, fries, and a Coke, and for that price I feel I could have had the same meal with a much larger burger at another restaurant.

Tiny burger.

Devan's Chorizo Burger.

If you're in the mood for a quick bite but don't want a filling meal, I definitely recommend Burger Babies' tasty treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment